28 June 2009

Needful things

Right then, before I wrap things up at the office I have to remind myself to do some needful things. This will be squished in a 4-week period starting the 6th of July to the 31st. Why perhaps? Well the first week which will start tomorrow will be dedicated to the tons of reports to be sent by Friday. It's daunting, I tell you. I have to take precautions not to cause my eyes extreme duress until the doomination day.

I was having a great time last night watching patches of H.A.A.R.P. concert on YouTube. I switched to Eddie Izzard's Definite Article videos which were downright hilarious that it could compete with Dress To Kill which I absolutely love. I'm probably going to download that too after the Muse concert and the BBC special report.

Anyway, here's the list:

1. Passport filing - Dad seems to always forget to file for my birth certificate. Unfortunately the first certificate I ordered got lost in our forsaken house.

2. Liverpool scarf - David did promise to meet up with me sometime around July to get my scarf. I am hoping that it won't cost more than a grand.

3. Dates - I have several dates under my belt for the entire month. I have to polish the schedule and the budget for it.


That's it then, now back to my Musing. Excusez-moi.

No comments: