04 July 2009

Not so lovely

The only thing that can distract me from Musing is Eddie Izzard. Long live the Brits, I'd say. It's not like I have a certain hatred for Americans because hey, it gave me Metallica, Angelina Jolie and Kanye West although the last two are not entirely pure Americans. I am probably just more amazed how Europeans can be real geniuses whether in art or music. Anyway I'm not so into taking all the things I've been through this week because I'm fucking petered out of my brains I can't even cough properly. Anyway the drama in the office is at it's peak with the commencement of the thorough operations review that had everyone (read: the higher ups) in jitters. The reports are stacking up with the goddamn 148 cases we've just submitted last Friday; as it turns out we have to do the employment check now instead of the usual reputational check.

Anyway, Richard and I are going to Eiga Sai 2009 which is the Japanese Film Festival. Just like the French Film Fest, it will be held at the Shang Cineplex pro bono. You just have to endure the queue because apparently even rich people like to take advantage of free art films and have something to murmur over cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. I'll probably take the Friday off by going to DFA for the required appearance for my passport application then go directly to Shangrila Mall for the film fest. It's the least I could do to stop my brain from melting and to prevent an eye transplant. It's not like I can learn something new about proofreading reports, right? Right then, of course I can't wait for July to be over. That means the end of my employment and despite the sudden cessation of financial support which can be easily translated as being poor. Again.

Yes, well, see you at Eiga Sai 2009.

No comments: