05 July 2009

Rolling on

Since I can only watch videos every weekend, I checked Kaka's presentation on YouTube which made me drop my mouth in awe. It's fantastic, the tons of Madridistas that supported and welcomed Kaka who can speak in several languages fluently and the unexpected and vicarious thrill I got upon watching it. I can't say the same for Cristiano Ronaldo though and yes, I know that if it is for the good of Real Madrid I will tone down my scorn for him.



Anyway I finally finished downloading H.A.A.R.P. and I am totally blown away by Muse's performance and the stunningly beautiful visual effects. To think I'm barely halfway through the whole performance. I just wish they would drop by in the country, I wouldn't mind selling my soul to get a front row ticket and see Matt up close.

3 comments:

queenofmean said...

wahahaha,good luck Juno :P

margz said...

ay buhay ka na ulet hahaha BTW sino si kaka- bubukabukaka?

Anonymous said...

QoM - haha thanks

Margz - d ko naisip yun ah lol. football player. he's got funny english