11 July 2009

For the love of something

Back in the days when I still had the adrenaline rush to write tons of things, I used to fill my blog up with memes. It's a French word if you'd like to know. It's means 'same'. Anyway, I nicked this from my old blog for the same purpose. I can't talk about my life the same way before because there is nothing left to talk about. Life is shitty after college. Unless I go back to school or join the peace corps to Uzbekistan or something.


1. What time did you get up this morning? Morning? Afternoon maybe, around 2 pm.

2. Diamonds or pearls? I'd say both although I dislike wearing any form of jewelry except watches.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Memories of Matsuko from Eiga Sai 2009. Just last night avec Richard.

4. What is your favourite TV show? Right now? None. We haven't had cable tv for years now so it's futile to pick decent local shows.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? During weekdays, anything set on the table by early morning. For weekends, none. I usually jump to lunch already.

6. Favourite cuisine? Filipino food's great although I'm not that fond of ma-sarsa. Any pasta is lovely.

7. What is your middle name? A Spanish C.

8. What food do you dislike? Chinese! God I hate those. I wouldn't spend my money on dumplings and the like. I hate the oil and the sauces.

9. What is your favourite CD at the moment? I love Muse's everything although I am very, very fond of H.A.A.R.P. at the moment.

10. What kind of car do you drive? I don't have any.

11. Favourite sandwich? I usually eat plain bread but I like peanut butter and mayonnaise; not at the same time of course.

12. What characteristic do you despise? For men, lacking the gentleman sense. For women, pandering to the stereotype of being weak. For anyone, indifference to hygiene.

13. Favourite item of clothing? Anything? I'm not particularly choosy. I love wearing shirts and jeans with my sneakers.

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I'd visit and hide in Europe until I die. Seriously. Top 3 would be France, Spain, Germany. France because I can practice my French. Spain so I can live in Madrid and be a full fledged Madridista. Germany because the country is spacious.

15. What colour is your bathroom? Err white.

16. Favourite brand of clothing? Divisoria for shirts. I prefer branded jeans since they have better durability although nothing too fancy like True Religion. As for shoes Chuck Taylors are ok but I love the comfortable fit of Cortez.

17. Where would you retire to? I probably would rusticate although I would love to grow old in Europe.

18. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Every year is pretty memorable until the month ends and I realize it's like any other birthday I've had.

19. Favourite sport to watch? Football of course. I like tennis and golf too, I try to keep up to date on these. On the minor side, I like watching any form of swimming (diving, synchronized, etc) and gymnastics.

20. Furthest place you are sending this? To another galaxy I hope.

21. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? No one.

22. Person you expect to send it back first? No one.

23. Favourite saying? La betise insiste toujours. Now that's got a special meaning to me already, lol.

24. When is your birthday? Sometime near Christmas.

25. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night person I think. I love to stay up all night and do bisyo.

26. What is your shoe size? 7 or 8 sometimes. Depends on the brand.

27. Pets? 1 cat, 2 dogs and 2 pups. God help us.

28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I'm gonna be jobless by August!

29. What did you want to be when you were little? A doctor. I'm still hoping now that I'm old enough.

30. How are you today? A bit woozy. My vegetarian weekend is put on hold since I ate beef and pork.

31. What is your favourite candy? Never really liked candies especially when I started my braces.

32. What is your favourite flower? Never liked floras, blame it on the allergy.

33. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? All non-working holidays and of course Christmas.

No comments: