14 June 2009

Hop here, hop there

The transfer rumors are seriously giving me brain damage already. Just the Kaka issue which was obviously confirmed by Real Madrid’s official purchase gave me enough fodder for a major headache. Seriously, I never knew how much stress these few weeks can give to the fans. I’ve never actively and keenly observed this ritual which I think was a great idea but with what these gossips flying about even resolutely looking away from these news are impossible.

Cristiano Ronaldo has long been courted by Real Madrid; from Calderon’s era to Perez’s current one he has been a big topic of transfer. Now with Calderon’s shit hitting the fan and leaving the mess for Perez, whether RM would buy the Portuguese or not they would still pay Man United moolah just for the hell of it. On the Spanish side of the world however, Valencia reportedly declined Chelsea’s offer for El Guaje because advanced talks with Real Madrid are already ongoing. Now that’s more I like it. I wouldn’t mind buying Villa and Silva than Cristiano Ronaldo although yes, I know that it would not be a good idea to stack up strikers. Hopefully, Ribery will seriously move to Real Madrid too.

Hala Madrid!

No comments: