03 June 2009

Second shot

Yeah. I’m back with another WordPress blog after deleting my old one a few weeks back. Obviously I’m trying to work things out with my muse and I’m still not 100% back to blogging or writing any story for that matter.

Crappy url I know. But hey, I think it looks really alien to someone who’s not familiar with Tagalog, no? So I’m cool with it until I realize it’s really not cool and then I’ll take this blog down and start another crappy one. That’s for another day I’m sure.

What’s eating my time right now? Nothing. I’m still in limbo. The other night I thought my iPod got stolen. Adam Lambert’s the new addition and seriously, I love his Believe version. If that is not gay then I don’t know what it is.

Real Madrid got a new president and coach. Things are looking good from this side and I’m seriously looking forward to the new players. I’m going to stay away from transfer rumors already since I have a feeling I’ll get the most disappointment if the players I want won’t be there.

No comments: