07 June 2009

Moving my feet

Skipping work yesterday, I went to NCMH to visit my former CI. It was amusing that she could not remember me, probably because I forgot to give a picture back then. She’s currently handling Pavilion 4 – Forensics where the notorious and criminally insane folks are. It was damn fortunate that they are currently looking for psychology graduate students. That’s a big opening for me already who suddenly had this pathetic epiphany that after two years of working in an industry-based career wanted to concentrate on clinical psychology. Anyway, I tagged along with my CI and her OJTs to the pavilion which surprisingly was not abounded by the signature pungency of the whole building. She conducted a Rorschach test for a male inpatient who was confined in the center for having bouts of nervous breakdown. I seriously think the patient is not qualified in the pavilion based on his coherent explanations although the minor act of larceny probably sealed him there.

Leaving NCMH with a shit eating grin, I am now filled with a cemented determination to finish processing my passport and civil service exam. Went to Megamall to have my passport picture and I seriously don’t know if Great Images are simply fucktards for charging over the top prices for photos or they are the best in the photo services around the metro. Then the rain just had to pour like there’s no tomorrow and nearly drowned myself when I dropped by at dad’s office because I had to borrow his laptop.

Me and my big fucking mouth. I blurted to a relative that I will most probably resign with or without a new job by the end of July and the relative had several hours to process the fact before nagging me to death. I have to tell you, I fucking hate naggers. I detest them. Even my mom who tends to run off the highway with her shits when mad at me is not spared when I snap from too much cacophony over a measly thing. With my hatred for these people I can be righteous because I never, ever do it. I took it up from dad who usually kills a conversation-turning-to-nag with a raging sentence mixed with a cuss or two. Anyway, I’m not going to turn philosophical over this.

I’m currently downloading Aerosmith’s Young Lust which stopped at 86.3% because all the seeders disappeared. My iPod, surprisingly, has more than 6gb of free space already. Speaking of my song culling, just when I had appreciated Adam Lambert’s Mad World, I deleted my Tears for Fears’ greatest hits. Fucktastic.

It’s still raining and I have to get my photos by past 4 and I’ll do some bank transactions for mum who’s currently in the province. Dad mentioned that Bolinao’s still suffering from lack of electricity. That’s our local government for you folks.

I saw in the news last night that a TV network hosted a forum at UP for presidential candidates and I could not help but think that it would have been better if they formed a debate. Clinching one specific topic would have produced enough fodder for young voters (the target of the forum) to know where they stand. I would love to see Tim Sebastian host it and slap them in their faces with their loose reasoning and stuttering English (talk in Tagalog if you’re more comfortable with it for heaven’s sake). I’ll probably check it out on Sunday when it’s aired although I might forget it. Ha.

No comments: