30 January 2011

Watch and see

List of Films/Docus To Watch:

1. BBC's The Story of Maths
2. Sympathy for Lady Vengeance
3. Raise the Red Lantern
4. The Lady from Shanghai
5. Lust Caution (I've seen this already but it's worth another viewing)
6. Good Will Hunting (I know! I know!)
7. Bangkok Love Story
8. Let The Right One In
9. Memento
10. Happy Together
11. Bande A Part
12. My Neighbour Totoro
13. Infernal Affairs Trilogy (I've seen the first two, and the third is shitty but it's Andy Lau and Tony Leung!)
14. Fallen Angels
15. Saiyuki Requiem
16. BBC Horizon: Fix Me
17. BBC Horizon: Parallel Universes
18. BBC Horizon: The Secret You
19. BBC Horizon: Why Are We Alone In The Universe?
20. BBC Horizon: Who's Afraid of a Big Black Hole?
21. Battle Royale (I've seen this before unfortunately I saw it without subs lol so I have to watch it again)

~

List of Films/Docus to Download:

1. Silmido
2. Joint Security Area
3. My Wife is a Gangster (probably the first installment only)
4. Danny the Champion of the World
5. Turandot


Goodness, this is the first time I've done an audit on Torrent Downloads folder and I'm a bit overwhelmed by how long my list is. Obviously, I'm not a big fan of Horizon LOL but I'm a sucker for anything science. I got tons of Asian films here because when it comes to mood pieces, no one can beat us [Asians] in capturing the essential empathy. I also have several European films, of course. At least this is still manageable. I can't even begin to fathom how long the queue for my reading list is. Some of the books I have are already missing before I could even read them.

My To Download list is a bit bare because I really have a weak short term memory and I only search for them when I remember. There might be some films I'll get from 2010's Cannes and I still have a very long list of Korean and Japanese films I intend to find.

No comments: