02 January 2011

Pointing up

Everyone will be back to their work tomorrow except me haha. A good thing too since I've yet to adjust back to my regular sleeping schedule; I guess I'll just have to force myself come Monday night. School starts on Wednesday, I'm indifferent except for the small excitement of meeting my friends again. I'm not that happy with Group Therapy but I'll have to endure it. My quest for a new cheap phone is a headache inducing one. I already emailed Cors for her opinion about some of my choices. I'm not even sure if I should get a new one just because people around me are. Anyway, I only need a phone for texting, calling, using the calendar, GPRS and wi-fi. Practically all phones have those features so it's not supposed to be a big fucking deal. I'm good enough with a low budget and even if I get myself an iPhone 4, it'll go to waste because I hate phone games.

What should I do for 2011? Apply for a new job, that's for sure. I think I'm going to be extended till September but if I get a good new offer, I really have to let the project go no matter how difficult it is. I consider the project as my baby already since I mostly do the work, and the project members just do the yapping. It will be a bad point on my CV too but I'm not going to sacrifice a good job for it. I also should start saving up for our yearly vacation. Beth sure is expecting it, Zena for sure can save up but with me planning on a new phone, I'm a bit wobbly on that idea. I don't want to miss up on it though. Heaven knows that's the only source of fun I can have outside the city yearly. We'll see, then.

My perennial rant on writing is strong as ever. I'm not satisfied with bits and pieces of oneshots and drabbles yearly although I was never good at multi-chapter fics. If only I can turn my rants into a good hard motivation, I might be a happier person. I was pretty successful in revising some of my old fics. I really hope I can get back to revising at least before writing.

No comments: