04 January 2011

Spontaneously amazed

I feel so fucking tired. At least going to the office today wasn't a useless escapade albeit the lack of internet connection since yesterday. Everyone's back and Sir G dropped by, treated us to lunch (crispy ulo FTW) before flying back to Indonesia by evening. It's so good to see him, he's been more of a father figure at the office for me than a boss and regaling us with his usual comedic tales from his study abroad never failed to make us laugh. I'm so looking forward to this Friday and next Friday. This coming Friday because CD might finally (finally!) treat Ron and I for a food trip. It's either Conti's or Banapple; either would be lovely since I'm just in for the cake. I also would meet up with Beth this Friday to get some moolah; heaven knows I've been gagging for that cute PC table at the mall. Mum's all for it so it won't be a big waste. I'll be all cooped up in my room if ever that happens. I want to buy my own office chair but that's probably for another day. For the second Friday, well, you do know the date for that of course.

What else? Don't even bother inquiring about books. The list is getting longer, not shorter mind you. I'm still stuck with Measure for Measure and The Origin of Species. Most likely I still have other books with bookmarks somewhere but ignorance is bliss, yeah? I'm kind of itching to read Sandman which was a lovely gift from Richard, but I don't have a high tolerance for guilty so there.

I also will have to go back to office come Thursday for a sudden called up meeting with the consultant. I can understand the situation but not the schedule. Cut me some slack, will you? I most likely will be half asleep in the meeting since school starts by tomorrow night.

A summary of 2010 and some 2011 shit would be interesting, I used to do it for several years albeit chunky. Still not in the mood though but I hope I'll get the inspiration before January ends.

No comments: