20 January 2011

Week roundup

This week has been the most hectic for possibly the last few years of my employment. Technically, I can't blame anyone for what I'm suffering. I did force myself to get up at 2am on Monday to watch Real Madrid's match which was downright frustrating for tying against Almeria. That gave Barcelona a step closer for La Liga. All is not lost still, and there's the Copa and CL. Monday meeting was an absolute pain because I had to fight closing my eyes longer than two seconds before I eat my keyboard. By the time I got home I was on the 21-hour mark of being awake. I got my Jansport bag though; quite content with it, too. Wednesday kind of killed me since I had a meeting and a class afterwards. The project owns me a fucking massage for lugging my laptop here and there. I nearly went to get one earlier but the heavy rain deterred me and I still have another fucking meeting tomorrow so I guess the massage will be on weekend to savour it.

Australian Open started last Monday which obviously up until now I've yet to watch a match. That and the Golden Globes although I just want to check the who's-wearing-who. Anyway, Real Madrid will have another match later and I've learned my lesson properly because I'm still paying the huge mistake of Monday until now. All I can do when I'm at home is go into coma, read fics and stare at Twitter. I fucked up my week.

No comments: