06 February 2011

A bit of here and there

It's either I have to get a place of my own or be stuck without internet for a month before I can probably try writing again. That I have to give in and stop feeling pretentious that I still can produce something good. I've already accepted that I can only make pretty good prompts and sadly, that's not enough to produce two thousand words at my disposal. I'd seriously rather read the whole day and amuse myself in a sedentary lifestyle.

I still have tons to do when I get back to the office, hopefully by Tuesday. I'm not feeling well due to dysmenorrhea, which is a monthly occurrence but still a major fallout for my productivity. And my productivity's prolific as clean air in the metro. School work is not that heavy... yet. I'm as bad as I was a student in my college years. I don't read lessons in advance, I do my homework last minute and my 100% is 75% at best.

It's too late to start a film tonight since I plan to wake up by 2am for Real Madrid's game. At least this time I won't have to compromise with my work.

No comments: