03 December 2009

Make your dreams

In my haste to get home early because of hunger and sneezes, I had to ride the wrong bus (it's only until SM Fairview) and be treated to Twilight (I saw the ending credits) rolling. I couldn't not watch a bit of the film which can probably prove that curiosity can kill the cat because heaven help me, I gained a gruelling headache from it. I don't even know if it's because of the bus driver's skills or my suffering from the film but it was downright terrible. At one point, I got teary-eyed from the headache I almost spilled my merienda(that's pancit and Coke) on the lovely bus isle. Oh I remember, it's the part where Bella's in the hospital trying to fight her way for Edward not to leave him. The scene was so absurd and mind boggling in its relentless intensity my mind shrieked in shame.

Anyway, it's a lovely birthday for me. My officemates had enough energy to cheer me up with their greetings, got hugs from my bosses and a lucky cash advance to boot. My asthma has toned down, thank you very much but the sneezing and snot river are unstoppable until now. The thing is, I'm celebrating the same birthday with our admin officer--the one we always tease as a monkey (a gorilla for that matter) behind his back. Don't look at me! It's the officers who initiated pure evilness. No matter, he's the ugly and hirsute side of my co-birthday celebrants. Let's look at the bright side, David Villa is now 28. I'm 23. 5 years is still probable, yes? He's one of the best strikers in the world and for Valencia's sake, please don't sell him to Man City (for 88 million). It will break my heart (and lungs) and Silva's midget love for you

No comments: