14 December 2009

Luck is crawling

My muse is leaning towards my latest and 3rd Livejournal account where I have successfully posted 2 new drabbles for two days with the help of prompts. It's an exhilarating feeling of success. It maybe a puny product but it means the world to me. My muse is still there, I just need enough time to make it skip its sabbatical. I almost cried in joy, I tell you. Pathetic or not, I am rejoicing.

That means lesser blog posts and more LJ updates. It won't be a permanent thing, that's for sure. It's a tried and tested theory. Blogger always give me the complete feeling of privacy and publicity at the same time. Livejournal can be a second resort but it's more for my collection of vices. The two blog hosting websites are very important to me but they are apples and oranges, not and never meant to be compared.

No comments: