11 July 2010

¡Vamos España!

Well, I've done my best or so I believe with my entrance exam. Not that the math was entirely an encouraging feat considering that the test wasn't even arranged by item difficulty and the first handed out. I can most likely say that I did pretty good on the verbal (unfortunate to have so few items) and the psychology review (which most are instinctive guesses for me). Not entirely too sure about the essay too with a rather apt prompt about Einstein's take on science and religion. The entirety of the test was pretty normal. I wasn't sporting sweaty palms but the usual way too cold room kind of fucked up with my concentration since I had taken a mild tendency to be a worrywart about my bladder's plaints.

Anyway, I can't believe the World Cup is over in a few hours. Typical expression, I know but I'm not one to count the days when the tournament's ongoing. It felt rather weird to have my top 3 teams I was vying for (Spain, Germany, Netherlands) to be on the top 3 in the tournament. Granted, I never wanted them to face each other perhaps except Spain and Germany having a past with the Euro2008, but that's how it would be in a few hours. I sent a last minute text to Anna hoping we could have a last minute meet up to watch the final match live and enjoy each other's company like 4 years ago. Turns out it's still a futile attempt on my part; not begrudging her of anything although I'd be happier with her sparing me a text or two for some explanation. I'm just hoping to the high heavens that I'll be able to watch the game without glitches in my internet connection. God knows what kind of fuckery I might spill when I call Smartbro's customer support in the middle of the match.

So, with me doing my best in my exam and managed to go to mass inevitably, I hope for Spain to do their best tonight.


¡Vamos España!

No comments: