18 August 2009

Pass the bread, spread the jam

- Should make a review on Berendt's The City of Falling Angels. I owe him one since I was not able to write something about Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil back in college.

- Currently trying to stomach The Mosaic Crimes. I bought it from Bolix; the prose is as crippled as of The Da Vinci Code. Understandable perhaps since it was originally written in Italian nonetheless every page always leaves a bitter aftertaste on my mind.

- Too lazy to even read anything online.

- Recently reformatted my laptop again due to some unprecedented problem on the memory. I had to endure a day of downloading the updates and upgrade for Ubuntu. Pain in the arse, totally.

- Too lazy to apply online. Again. I'm relying on pestering acquaintances to refer me to a semi-decent job somewhere near home.

- Got several films to watch and I got the whole day and I don't even give a whopping pile of horse shit to play it.

- Currently downloading ZOSA and Forty Licks. Still part of the perennial ennui.

- At some point, I have to make a list of what I should listen to. I know I got tons of songs on my iPod although I only appreciate a quarter of it. It's probably time to change that while I still got the time.

No comments: