05 August 2009

Go home

My dog fucking pissed on my bed, only realizing it too late to strangle him to asphyxiation. I had to sleep in my sister's bed and suffer a night long nose irritation with continuous sneezes and sniffing. It was hell; I kept twisting and turning for two hours despite listening to Muse. Even Matt Bellamy cannot save me sometimes.

Right, so yesterday came the not so surprising news of Xabi Alonso transferring to Real Madrid after too much drama and grief. Liverpool fans are already consigning Real to the nth level of perdition for nicking their precious midfielder; the question often posed of why would Alonso choose Real amongst other Spanish clubs run abound. For one, I don't think other Spanish clubs are interested in buying Alonso, they would've joined the bidding otherwise or at least proclaimed an interest. Secondly, Real Madrid under Perez's new era is establishing itself with enough pelf to incite anger and injustice in the football world by purchasing almost a new squad this season. Granted, it would not guarantee a golden ticket to the CL finals nor the La Liga title nonetheless, that's what coaching and continuous training are for. If Cristiano Ronaldo and Sergio Ramos could not agree on what hair products to use or if Paris Hilton got enough technique for a one night stand, then so be it. But I'm obviously digressing. The bottom line is, Xabi wants to leave the club for whatever reasons he may have. Real Madrid has the money Liverpool needs so emotional outbursts aside, I think it's fair that he goes to a good club instead of being dumped in some corner like Deportivo.

From what I've read most, football fans consider Real Madrid as the Manchester United of Spain, something that is too criminal to be even taken seriously. Real Madrid is not a jerry-built team nor does it buy fugly players. They got tons of accolades throughout their years and like it or not, no other club has yet to make that kind of mind blowing history. And no, my mouth is not uneducated enough to sprout curses.

---

I'm having a Serbisyong Pilipino campaign where I edit and organize the blogs of my friends. That's how bored I am. It rained the whole day and my bed has yet to get acquainted with the sun. That means I'll sleep in my sister's bed again. Oh, the horror.

ndebvyahu2

3 comments:

Elsbet said...

tsk tsk, serbisyong totoo

Fancykidshooting said...

lol, i want to be a model filipino. kind and corrupt.

Fancykidshooting said...

lol, i want to be a model filipino. kind and corrupt.