14 June 2010

Back to back

Honestly, I never thought the phrase 'dead on your feet' is more accurate than life itself. The experience came from joining the family all the way to Bolinao with barely 6 hours of sleep in my system. Just the situation of waiting for a bus at 5-star terminal is one horrendous experience. I honestly thought they were as organized as Victory Liner but seeing the mass population running to and fro trying to locate their bus was the starting nightmare. It placated me enough though that the aircon bus I got was lovely. The next problem sprouted from me dropping at Bolinao in 1 in the morning with no one to fetch me from the damn island. I had to stare at nothing and finally gave in taking a nap in a goddamn bus terminal. The funeral itself was alright. Not many relatives, not much wailing--because I don't know what kind of face I would've produced with those kinds of mourning. I honestly love the food because shrimps, crabs, danggit and fruits are as common as trees, but I fucking detest the accomodation. Dad and mom tried to coax me to stay for a day--with the bait of island hopping and swimming the morning after but I was adamant in getting home to take care of the dogs too. That and the idea of doing my bath business and sleeping was as sour as one can take. Therefore, I only stayed for like 12 hours before hurrying back to Manila where I pretty much slept the entire trip with Avatar playing in the background.

Still relatively banged up from the trip and it's not helping that even Sir A texted me just to comment on the USA - England match. It's going to take the fucking apocalypse before anyone can take me away from watching Spain's first game.

On another World Cup note, I knew I should've asked at the bus station if their telly had a cable tv. Everyone was on high drama because of Green's crawling with his arse up in the air and the Yanks cheering like they won in the finals.

LOL America

No comments: