09 May 2010

Yes, more

I could give my first child to my brain for having a golden sense of finding a WOWOW live stream. Found one and forfeited sleep in celebration despite the continuous Japanese films I've been watching with half a neuron for the past hours. Also, I have to hand out my shit thanks to Smartbro too for having a absofuckinglutely fast net connection; so fast I couldn't watch a decent stream when it's not in the dead of the night or the dead of the day.

As much as my college buds would know from a barely there memory, I have a deep seated addiction to anything WOWOW produces because they make life easier. Now I have to practise my hiragana, katakana and basic kanji again for the sake of reading Jap subs and the scheduled programs. Jeez, I could still recall vividly such agony I had to go through writing a goodbye post when WOWOW was cut off the air by MTRCB,which for the benefit of my restless soul I haven't forgiven them yet.

Fuck, it's been so long since I've seen Little Britain. I'm absolutely having an orgasm at the moment because this is what makes breathing polluted air a tad more endurable. I'm out of this crap post, I have to do some boot licking with LB. HBO you're a godsend when you're not being an arse eater.

Well, a little bit more and I might catch on Real Madrid's game against Bilbao.

No comments: