05 May 2010

Squeezed dry

I can't seriously take this anymore. I'm a step away from sobbing my uterus out for encoding this forsaken answer sheets. It's beyond the necessary bounds of futility to even pinpoint why more of my countrymen are better as Neanderthal models than the civilized population we should be. Just the idea of not following basic instruction such as "encircle the answer of your choice" would make my blood curdle with more chemical reactions a LHC could ever anticipate of. And everyone questions if our country has a future left. What kind of future are we even talking about? The idea of having another tomorrow where we live in the same quotidian aspect as what has been dictated in the majority of our living, or the bleak future of improvement and productive changes by blowing off trashes the country could live without? It makes me sick to the basest level that even in the structure of the workplace I'm suffering the same situation that eventually compounded the overall perception of indecisive and deceived posterity.

Anyway, I seem to assume so surely of myself that I could finish the remaining 34 answer sheets stacked at home; add to that the 50 something I brought from the office. Pathetically ambitious of me.

At this point of the month, it would not be beyond absurd insinuations that I won't get my paycheck on time. Getting it on time would give me a seizure at any rate. I'm neck deep in my capacity to produce enough financial sustenance to last me this entire week. No one could fucking blame me for hitting on officers who swim in the sea of luxury to spare me a snack or two. It's times like this I wish there's a McDo or KFC a walking distance away from our division.

No comments: