21 March 2010

Sell the world short

Wishing for a hard doze of asthma attack this week. Maybe that's going to be a big help with my miserable work. The pressure is brimming to the point that I might as well nick 10k or something with the summit budget in cold cash inside my backpack. I fucking well deserve it. Go ask my bosses for confirmation. I'm wishing more than I can ever hope for this coming week to keel over like a big universe mistake of having a fourth week in March. I owe Sir Glenn bigtime for all the stress I've put on him so before he goes ciao on us for his GSC, I'm handing him some token of thanks. It would be a boon if he gets to be CS someday and still remember the kid who gave him a stylus. Asking favours would be easier then. Haha.

I'm all for turning the night in, but fighting the drowsiness is a natural reflex I guess. David Bowie is not helping matters even if I'm only starting to appreciate his record after several months of rotting in my iPod. My plans for a master's degree flew all the way to Quebec for all I care. The maxim 'live the moment' or something similar is literally applied in my quotidian life. Everything's a passing blur. Fickle living is what I'm best at. Levity too if you put all things I take up, which I tend to handle seriously in an I'm-a-big-hypocrite mode.

How much is at stake at the current lottery? Wishful thinking to drown in money is pathetic when I'm not even bothering to place my bets. Perhaps someday when I can spare my twenty bucks on a piece of paper instead of a Coke or a some hellish food.

When I started watching Bleach I already was into several fandom fanfics. To say it was a challenge to associate an unfamiliar name with a face (done through Google images) when the anime has a considerable horde of characters, is beyond comprehension of a Neanderthal. I'm starting to do that with Katekyo Hitman Reborn too, which I really could not help. I'm addicted with Yamamoto and Hibari and I'm struggling with the anime's plot. It's fun nonetheless because I'm reading a well written fic. A little effort on my part would not kill me when it gives me respite.

No comments: