15 March 2010

Beastly burden

Is that a good wake up call or something? Because reading the gospel according to my Esteemed Professor only added to the burden of my doubt. I know my half-wit drive to apply for a master's degree that's so far off my major I barely think the Sombrero Galaxy is near enough to hit the mark can compensate for that mere fact. Guilt's not even part of what I'm firing off; it's more on the inability to produce enough reaction from my amygdala to warrant something that can even be defined as reaction. If it weren't such a pain to keel over, I would've done it a long, long time ago. There is such a state that is beyond pathetic. Zena also emailed that La Salle's admission for the upcoming semester is already over. I don't even have a decent job at the moment. I don't think I'll get a good one in the end though. But my current financial status wobbles enough to topple a hapless street urchin.

No comments: