07 March 2010

Faulty concoction

I'm not sure why I'm still up. I'm poring over tons of Kakashi/Iruka fics on the net; trying to will the clock to get to five o'clock so I can still have the energy to watch the Real Madrid - Sevilla game (because Sergio Ramos would not miss an opportunity to see his Sevillan side clash with him being a Madridista); waiting for my In the Loop download to finish; and sharing a not so cold morning with Madonna's ballads. Not one of these really have a driving effect on my behalf to make me stay up this late. I know my body needs enough sleep before the work days start again, but I guess I'm trying to make up for the lost time. Credit to Richard for recommending In the Loop because we love the Brits more than the Americans. Oh yeah, mate. That made me think earlier if I should've indulged in some Eddie Izzard, but decided I'm too lazy to even click on VLC. That indolent, yes. I'm beyond pathetic, never mind my sedentary lifestyle. I'm sure diabetes will welcome me with banners in a few years' time.

On a disturbing and pointless note, I just realized Madonna's You Must Love Me is actually from Evita. Pure inutility on my part; knowing the song for nearly a decade, and not even knowing where it came from. To think I also saw Madonna's Evita a few years back, but I was busy ogling Antonio Banderas to really pay attention to her. I always correlated that song with one of Madonna's music videos. You know, that one where she tried to fend off paparazzi, got inside a stranger's house, saw a kid looking at her, and then holding the kid while singing a ballad. Now I'm pretty distressed since I can't guess the right song for that video.

No comments: