27 February 2010

Oh really?

I'm not retarded enough to think I'm in everyone's good graces in the office. I aim to work and get a decent pay not lick people's boots off to please them. That said, it was still pretty surprising to know that an officer whom I was pretty much in good terms with found me as a fucking threat to his researcher. Excuse the fucking hell out of the heavens, but I am in no close league with that researcher in terms of our work performance. Her passing the licensure examination for teachers does not really earn her brownie points for her useless sense of work ethics. It's too bad that I'm in good, honest terms with the Imelda of the department that now I'm shown who are the wolves in sheeps' clothing. Those lowly government employees who have enough time to gossip and point fingers at the researchers can eat their shits. I guess another issue will float up out of jealousy knowing that we, compared to their useless children who got knocked up too early in their lives, have good standing in life.

With my desire to take up a master's this upcoming semester high and strong, I'm slowly working things up to that goal. I have the necessary documents courtesy of Cors, and I just have to prepare my birth certificate and TOR. I'm all blank for my application letter, I suppose that's the usual lack of sleep taking head, but I'm sure I'll come up with something decent before the deadline of submission. But first, I need that damn contract to be signed by Wednesday.

No comments: