09 February 2010

All day sitting

My energy's sapping through my fingers like air. I guess the current story I'm working on is one to blame. I haven't seen the sunrise for like a month already, and I sleep around 3 in the morning. Even if I go to bed, my brain's still spinning like an overheated machine. I'm trying to dissect the climax I want, and so far I'm having a good idea where I'm at. My body's just too damn tired. I still need to print those old stories at dad's office but I can't seem to find a good time to drop there. Besides, it's kind of embarrassing to print like sixty pages of my work using fresh paper. I only wish their office had enough scratch paper to lessen my guilt.

My Bleach escapade has laid low although I'm still watching around five episodes a day. I got back to reading Junjou Romantica, all too surprised that I've missed tons of new chapters already. Romantica has gotten more paper time and the plot is deepening with the fast forwarding to three years after. Sometimes I just wished Misaki would snap out of his sudden bouts of denials or else his relationship with Akihiko will really fall to pieces.

I'm also reading my first Murakami. I find his narration relaxing and moderately paced. I don't have the inclination to really speed up reading it which means he's really good. Other writers sometimes have this tendency in their prose to make the reader read faster, as if several days set to finish the novel is unacceptable.

On another note, I'm looking forward to Hollywood Week tomorrow on AI9. The talents are mediocre at best, cliche at worst.the thrill of watching the contests being grilled, however, well, that's what makes American Idol really click. It's not as if there's any better show (reality or otherwise) to top it off especially when we don't have cable TV. I'm not really into Ellen DeGeneres as the new judge, but I can endure her.

1 comment:

chard bolisay said...

ang gaan lang ni murakami no! walang hasel. :)