11 August 2010

Motherfuckers

I want to see those men who advocate the inhumane gassing of street dogs to undergo the same torture. I want their suffering to be seen by their fucking families so they'll know that just because animals are a step lower than us superior humans, it is not enough excuse to kill like animals. I fucking want them to die. Seriously. Not one human has the right to torture or even domesticate a wild animal. More so to kill them because they're merely loitering around the metro. Just who the fuck is to blame for that?

JFC. If there's anything more lowly than this atrocious act, then I don't know what it is. Genocide, massacre, pillaging are so common in this lifetime you get inured by it.


I wish I never took the time to read PDI's editorial, dammit.

No comments: