04 April 2010

Kind of

Right, it's not entirely their fault my description of a mullet is close to none. I partially got the shorter front end but it's all blasted in a layered fashion. I can now foresee the beating my hair will get when I get to the office tomorrow. And please, Sir Glenn, stop giving any durian related product every time you visit Davao. There are fruits such as pomelo and mangoes, which hopefully are not that unheard of in your part of the city.

Anyway, I'm done with Merchant of Venice and isn't that a bit daunting for Portia to allow Antonio to live with them? That's more like pushing the mistress of the house as the third wheel with all that reasoning Bassanio drilled in defense to his missing ring. It's going to be a total mess if Portia catches the two men in flagrante delicto--as an unwritten sequel. Shakespeare still had enough brain to save his balls not to pursue that kind of plot. Haha. Atonement's next!

No comments: