01 April 2010

Joke or two

I'm not entirely sure what job I really want to pursue after this brief stint with my current occupation. It's an idea I'm not terribly fond of smiting neurons over; there's still the lingering drive to get on with a good paying job, but the suffering of my hapless soul rests with my idea of a job. What's the least time consuming job there is? I'd prefer if I go sit the entire day being a bum. Would I get paid for that? It's probably why I'm pushing too hard to study again. The temptation of going back to school is all alluring especially when I'm burned out of my work or any new job for that matter.

Anyway, my hacking up a lung for the past days is killing me. It's like a spawned a demon in my pulmonary tract--all outrageous and scandalous. It's been a demented week for my health. I'm in no hurry to come down with the cold so rest in peace liver, for we shall meet in the afterlife. Downing two tablets and a healthy doze of steroid will surely lead me far.

Perhaps I can continue editing my old fics these coming days. It's not like I'll be off anywhere canoodling with friends like there's not tomorrow. What's the point? Every hypocrite Catholic is off for either vacation or a mass produced, commercialized act of suffering. I doubt it's going to be a productive week in this household with the lack of cable telly. I have a handful of films lined up in my hard drive though. Sir Erick was kind enough to provide me a copy of the Meatball cartoon and Atonement. I gave him a copy of In the Loop, which I have yet to check if he were able to find humour in the film. I should've extended my patience and given him a copy of Eddie Izzard, but that's for next week. I was re-watching Definite Article earlier and paid no heed to the logic of it being a bad act especially when tolerating rough coughs. Easier said than done though when boredom cannot even entirely define the state I'm swimming in.

No comments: