23 February 2012

Quitting

I feel like I should be worried that I'm seriously starting to lose interest in anything these days. I feel so lost in front of my pc, and I'm doing things mechanically at the office. There's little emotional turbulence left in me. I don't know if these are some signs of depression. Maybe it's been a long time coming; I'm not sure. It's never been professional to diagnose oneself, obviously. I want to talk to Z about this but she can't do a proper therapy because we're good friends.

I made a personal Twitter account a few weeks back. I gave the credible excuse of transferring all my real life friends on the new account so they'll be spared by my football ramblings especially during games. I knew at the back of my mind though that I was starting to separate myself from the group of club supporters I usually mingled with on my other account. I feel like I'm too old to trade jokes and bond on the Internet aside from our support for our club. Understandably, they're all younger than me. They're mostly students too and have more time to spend in front of the pc chatting with friends. I don't have that luxury or rather, I don't have the luxury of exerting the effort to joke with them unlike before. I usually felt out of place in most of their conversations which kind of bothered me before but nowadays, I feel like my sleepless timeline prompts a headache out of me.

Anyway, I'm off to read slash novels first if only to push myself to do something.

No comments: