24 March 2011

A little while longer

1. I got a question mark (?) for my case study exercise using the psychodynamic model. The last time I got a question mark on a paper was years ago when I'd worked on my thesis. I'm appalled at myself and cognitively scared shitless that's I'm a failure for my defended model.

2. Work doubles but I'm taking it one step a time. A good thing boss 2 is back by Monday. I really don't want to run do a 5-minute walk every time I need a paper to be signed by the project manager.

3. I really want a new work already. If it's not US Embassy it would be NCMH. The problem with the latter is I have to submit my CV at the office. Emails aren't their forte, obviously.

4. Downright exhausted. I really can't function properly when work and school are done one after the other.

No comments: